Thursday, March 12, 2009

"i just want to be alright, try to live a simple life"

Listened to my song today, 2 times. First time in a long time. That's what happens when nostalgia takes over and the good times seem so far away.

I'm seriously considering moving..... to ..... Portland!

Where the cost of living is LOW :) and the the charm, grunge, and coffee is HIGH.
Perhaps, in January? I just don't know if I'm cut out for Southern California. LA and I have a love/hate relationship. I hate what I love about it and I love what I hate. I love how it's the Art/Fashion/Music empire of the world, but I hate everything that comes with that-- The lack of character, the flood of materialism... *sigh. I love being able to go on roadtrips or be in Hollywood in 30 minutes, but there's more to life, and I don't think I'm going to find it here. I need a city that's not going to eat my soul or my wallet, nom nom nom.

No comments: