Tuesday, January 27, 2009

first day of the last days

Yesterday was the first day of my last semester of my academic career, assuming I decide not to go to grad school or, the more obvious reason, being rejected into grad school. It's exciting. These past four years have flown by so fast. I left home at 17, moved 3,000 miles away, over the Pacific Ocean, and now this chapter is ending, it's a blur. Currently I'm taking 4 classes, an internship at Ira Lippke Studios; I also started a new job last week as a Design Intern in the Marketing Department of my school, and I'm also the Photo Editor of this years yearbook which should be finished by mid-March. I'm staying busy, but I'm a workaholic at heart because it keeps me sane in so many ways.

Here's some picture's from when I went to Big Bear this past weekend. I LOVE snow. LOOOOOVE.

me and my best pal, Kathy.




View from our room.

No comments: