Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've been neglecting you

due to: busyness, apathy & a lack of things to share.

RECAP of my current state.

Hawaii:::: is always unexpected. I can never predict quite how my trips will go. They usually fall into some sort of similar patterns including, but not limited to, seeing my people, eating the food of the homeland, indescribable arguments, not spending time at the beach, it was what it was. I don't think I have any more to say, because I'm not greatest at processing things. I analyze A LOT, but don't have any clue as to how to go about processing.

California:::: working on my senior show. thinking about my show. needing to pass geology. trying to find a new apartment. wanting my own rooom, omg, i want my own rooooom. thinking a lot about things, people, places... the usual conversations that go on in my head, just with a stronger intensity since things are about to change come graduation.


what am i doing with my life? you would think it would be a very freeing feeling to be free of obligation to anyone/s, anything, but it's terrifying and unwanted by me.

P.S. I stare at computer screens 1/2 of my life. I think they know me most.

P.S.S. show on the 18th of May, it'd be nice if you would be there.

No comments: